Tuesday 25 March 2014

Splash!

Waiting waiting waiting that's all i was doing a million butterflies were floating in my lonely body.My teeth chattered with coldness happy pictures popped into my head that will hopefully came true.Finally the time has came to start my race.8 and 9 year old girls I heard over a loud speaker walking over to the marsealing area I felt super suspious about where i was going to get.I  stood on the shiny grey platform hopping that I will get first.As i looked at the water it looked like a fine piece of glass.



One your marks get  bzzzzzzz I was off like a blur of light swimming as fast as I could  every single bit of glass was suddenly braking .Every moment counts I kept saying in my head but it dosen't matter because I  have won.It felt like 100 years until I was told my time.23 senconds now that is a new record I said with joy.




No comments:

Post a Comment