Monday 17 March 2014

It's on

Walking towards my opponents.My nerves crept higher and higher my legs were shaking and my stomach was fill of butterfly's.One your marks I am going to win this get set I am not going to came last Bang!.

I was off like a blur of light running as fast as I could hear the crowd roaring like elephants.My legs are the boss now.Getting closer and closer to the finish line that red glossy stick is going to be mine.Finally I am the finish line I tumbled over to get my victory stick.My legs were like sticks after the race a thought came to me is Auroa school going to win shield of not.



Finally the time has came to start the relay Siobhan starts then Ellie then me.I am so nerves I mumbled bang the gun went of with at tremendous roar.Siobhan spring off passing everyone keeping her hand down the bottom don't drop it I thought now Ellie then me I have to win this I could hear the crowd going wild I also heard my dad screaming Go katelyn Go.After the relay I went and got a sausage and a drink.Sitting down waiting to know how has won the shield And the winner is keeping our fingers crossed .....Auroa school we all leaded up with excitement.I hope we win the shield next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment