Wednesday 12 November 2014

Spiced

Have you ever witnessed something horrible in your life?

Driving up a twisty road going clip clap clip clap on the cars shiny silver Garde's. We've just had had 

a report that a gun has just been fired near Spice st and a young male has gone missing around 
20-30 minutes ago. ''Roger that Erin mummbled. 


Going 145km's per minute. Grasping the handle and holding on tight taging my seat belt tighter and tighter  every second.''No sign of him here but wait there he is and he is dumbing someone in the creek.



''Right why where you chucking him in the creak 

I belowed anxiously with a camera on side recording every word that he said''. ''I don't know what do you mean I don't know we just saw you chucking him in the creek.''Where's the gun I said in a shaken voice. Tell us why you did it or your coming with me!! 










No comments:

Post a Comment