Wednesday 2 April 2014

Haunted house!

As I was creeping up to an old mouldy house that has been standing for over 100 years .My nerves crept higher and higher every step I took my heart bet began to grow faster and faster.Old wind chimes made a tingling sound in a wind one step at a time I stood on bords that chattered.The door opened with no warning.  


I walked in frightened the first thing I saw was... little citys of ants on the old bloody carpet.The curtans had little tiny bite marks on them as if rats had been biting  on it.The smell was herendous  right throw the house.I looked on the wall and I saw ansisters just hanging there with snared faces.A staircase led up to a bathroom that only had smilme water and blood in it.There were lights flashed on an off the thunder was roaring loudly.



I heard a noise and decied to run before I could get caught.But is to late Im geting chased by something they I have never seen before.I just triped on a rock that I did not see.What have I got my shelf into.To be countied.




No comments:

Post a Comment